- 6:00 pm
- Typically the second and fourth Tuesday of each month
- Smithtown Senior Citizens Center
420 Middle Country Road
Smithtown, NY 11787
****** Click below to check the calendar for schedule changes:
View the Meeting Calendar (PDF)
- Edward Benz-Chairperson
- Adrienne Giannadeo
- William Valentine
- Anthony L. Tanzi, Jr.
- Steven Gargiulo
Smithtown Town Attorney's Office - Attorney to the Board of Zoning Appeals
The Planning and Community Development Department is the conduit between Town Government and the Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA).
Appointed by the Town Board, the functions of the BZA include:
- Providing relief from zoning ordinances, in the form of variances.
- Reviewing requests for special use permits.
- Granting Certificates of Existing Use.
For more information about the BZA, contact the Smithtown Planning and Community Development Department at (631) 360-7540.