The Smithtown Youth Bureau is a community resource dedicated to an active and assertive process of creating the social conditions that promote the well-being of children, youth, and families.
Since its establishment in 1980, the Smithtown Youth Bureau has been offering many services and programs.
Download our brochure (PDF) for more information.
Youth Bureau Goals:
- All children will be healthy- mentally and emotionally.
- All children will be raised in families that are economically self-sufficient, and will be well prepared for their own economic self-sufficiency.
- All children will develop attitudes and skills to minimize their involvement in the juvenile justice system.
- All children will have an appropriate education.
- For children and youth to have good health that is defined as absence of disease and the presence of mental, physical, and social well being.
- To have all children and youth be raised in nurturing families.
- To provide services to children, youth, and families to work together to ensure that a well connected system of services exists for all consumers.
161 E. Main Street
Smithtown, NY 11787
Note: We are located in the Horizons Counseling and Education Center Building