News and Events
Need more energy? Why not try out one of our fitness classes. We offer Strength Training and Video Exercise. There is no fee for these classes. Check out our monthly calendar (PDF) for days and times.
We offer classes in 8 week sessions for $30.00 (pre-paid) for Yoga, Zumba and Tai Chi
Current Monday Zumba (8:45 a.m.-9:45 a.m.): September 12th through November 7th (there is no class on October 10th)
Current Thursday Zumba (1 p.m.-2 p.m.): September 15th through November 3rd
Current Yoga (Thursdays 2:15p.m.-3:15 p.m.): September 22nd through November 10th
Current Tai Chi (Fridays 2 p.m.-3 p.m.): September 16th through November 4th
Registration is open for all programs. Start dates will be determined when classes are full.
Upcoming October events:
- Wednesday, 10/05/22: Book Club Discussion at 10:30 a.m., Book Club Movie at 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10/05/22: St James General Store trip. Register with a Club Leader to participate.
- Friday, 10/07/22: John Bruno, Senior Advocate from Suffolk County Office for the Aging will be here from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday, 10/10/22: Center is closed.
- Wednesday, 10/12/22: Oheka Castle trip. See a Club Leader to purchase your ticket.
- Tuesday, 10/18/22: Blood Pressure Screening in the Arts/Crafts room at 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, 10/19/22: Breast Health & Bone Density seminar at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, 10/19/22: October birthday party. Join us in the auditorium for some birthday cake!
- Wednesday, 10/26/22: EARLY LUNCH !
- Wednesday, 10/26/22: Oktoberfest celebration! See a Club Leader to purchase a ticket.
- Friday, 10/28/22: Mall Trip from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Sign up at the front desk.