News and Events
Effective 10/15/22, Bingo is cancelled at the Senior Citizens Department indefinitely. Should Bingo resume, we will update you via our website and our calendar.
Need more energy? Why not try out one of our fitness classes. We offer Strength Training and Video Exercise. There is no fee for these classes. Check out our monthly calendar (PDF) for days and times.
We offer classes in 8 week sessions for $30.00 (pre-paid) for Yoga, Zumba and Tai Chi
Current Monday Zumba (8:45 a.m.-9:45 a.m.): November 14th through January 23rd (no class on 12/26, 1/02, 1/16) NEXT SESSION: January 30th through March 27th (there is no class on February 20th)
Current Thursday Zumba (1 p.m.-2 p.m.): November 17th through January 12th (no class on 11/24) NEXT SESSION: January 19th through March 9th
Current Yoga (Thursdays 2:15p.m.-3:15 p.m.): November 17th through January 19th (no class on 11/24, 12/08) NEXT SESSION: Date to be determined
Current Tai Chi (Fridays 2 p.m.-3 p.m.): November 18th through February 3rd (no class on 11/11, 11/25, 12/02, 12/23, 1/27) NEXT SESSION: February 10th through March 31st
Registration is open for all programs. Start dates will be determined when classes are full.
Upcoming January events:
- Lunch is served Monday through Friday at 11:45 a.m.
- Thursday, 1/05/23: Movie Day at 12:15 p.m. in the Library
- Friday, 1/06/23: John Bruno, Senior Advocate from SCOFA, will be here at 10 a.m.
- Every Friday: Ladies' Social Circle at 9:45 a.m.
- Every Friday: Men's Group at 12:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, 1/11/23: New Year's Eve Dance from 12 to 3 p.m. See a Club Leader to participate.
- Monday, 1/16/23: The center is closed for MLK Day.
- Wednesday, 1/18/23: Book Club discussion at 10:30 a.m. and movie at 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 1/25/23: Monthly birthday party with piano tunes starting at 12:30 p.m. followed by a West Coast Swing demonstration.
- Friday, 1/27/23: Mall trip from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Upcoming February events:
- Wednesday, 2/01/23: Bowling Trip - register with a Club Leader to participate.
- Thursday, 2/02/23: Movie Day at 12:15 p.m. in the Library
- Friday, 2/03/23: John Bruno, Senior Advocate from SCOFA, will be here at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, 2/08/23: Paint & Sip from 1 to 3 p.m. Sign up at the front desk
- Wednesday, 2/15/23: Valentine's Broadway Cafe from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. See a Club Leader to register.
- Monday, 2/20/23: Center closed in observance of President's Day.
- Tuesday, 2/21/23: Blood Pressure Screening in the Arts/Crafts room at 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, 2/22/23: The Mobile Outreach Bus from Catholic Health Services will be here from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free health screenings and flu shots.
- Wednesday, 2/22/23: Monthly birthday party and piano tunes in the Auditorium at 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, 2/24/23: Mall trip from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.